Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual Home Movies of the Hatbox Ghost in the Haunted Mansion (August 1969) (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Actual Home Movies of the Hatbox Ghost in the Haunted Mansion (August 1969) (Merged)

Buckle up in your DeLorean and journey back to the late 1960s. Rare home movie footage of Hattie and his amazing hatbox installed in the attic at the Mansion. August, 1969.

Last edited by Dustysage; 07-13-2011, 10:18 AM. Reason: Video Embed

Re: Actual Home Movies of the Hatbox Ghost in the Haunted Mansion (August 1969)

That is pretty awesome.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this. Brilliant find.
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

this is fantastic!!!

Comment

..very interesting....thanks for sharing that...

Comment

Amazing find!
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

That was terrific, thanks for posting it.
              Now what about the hitchhiking ghosts behind the mirrors?
              Everyone says that when the Mansion first opened, the ghosts were wispy, shapeless forms.
              Only later were they replaced with the smiling characters they are now.
              Do you have any film of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                That was terrific, thanks for posting it.
                Now what about the hitchhiking ghosts behind the mirrors?
                Everyone says that when the Mansion first opened, the ghosts were wispy, shapeless forms.
                Only later were they replaced with the smiling characters they are now.
                Do you have any film of that?
                I am not the expert, but our own HBG2 (who mainly frequents the Haunted Mansion thread) saw the temp effect with his own eyes and says never seen a photo or video that depicts it. There's a photoshop he made at some point, to replicate his memory of it, but that's about it/

Comment

That is.. pretty stinkin' awesome. )

Comment

Very, very cool. Thank you for the link.
                    :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                      I am not the expert, but our own HBG2 (who mainly frequents the Haunted Mansion thread) saw the temp effect with his own eyes and says never seen a photo or video that depicts it. There's a photoshop he made at some point, to replicate his memory of it, but that's about it/
                      I thought that wispy form was an effect for when the HHG go down. I recall someone saying something about it maybe a year ago.

Comment

Incredible! Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
                          I thought that wispy form was an effect for when the HHG go down. I recall someone saying something about it maybe a year ago.
                          The one he is asking about, I believe, was the temp effect way back in 1969 before the Hitchhiking Ghosts were ready to go as appearing in the mirrors. They did use a projection effect at WDW when installing the new interactive/CG ghosts at the end is all I can think of otherwise....

Comment

Ok thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                              The one he is asking about, I believe, was the temp effect way back in 1969 before the Hitchhiking Ghosts were ready to go as appearing in the mirrors. They did use a projection effect at WDW when installing the new interactive/CG ghosts at the end is all I can think of otherwise....
                              ^_^ Yep, I'm talking about the original that HBG2 mocked up. I swear I remember reading that when the HHG go down at Disneyland, the temporary effect is turned on via the same way the clouds in PotC are achieved.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X