Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom on your NES. Play right now!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Who remembers playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom on your NES. Play right now!

Ok i know a lot of you guys have either played it when you were younger, but you probably dont want to buy a NES to play that one Disney game. Adventures in the magic kingdom is simple but really fun for any disney fan.

Here is what to do if you want to play tonight.

First download the rom software for the game

Adventures in the Magic Kingdom ROM Download for Nintendo / NES - CoolROM.com

then some of you guys might need to download a emulator to play it on, if the game doesnt work at first on your pc or mac then download the emulator here

mac emulator NES Emulator for Mac: Nestopia

pc emulator The Emulator Zone - ZSNES

Hope you guys enjoy this gem from the past, as i know i have fore the last day.

Enjoy
    sigpic

Re: Who remembers playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom on your NES. Play right now

Is there any way to play it for free?

Comment

Re: Who remembers playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom on your NES. Play right now

Ummm who remembers looking at Disneyland on their GAF Viewmaster?

Click image for larger version

Name:	viewer-tanbutton.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	7335361

Quick go put in that Jungle Cruise one and the see the ride in stereo!!!

Comment

Well, aside from being grey area illegal, what the OP mentioned is free?

[Sorry, I don't mean to be a dick]

Comment

i actually have it on my NES emulator. it was never really a good game, lol, especially Space Mountain. that level is a pain. Big Thunder is fun though, haha.

Comment

Go here:

VirtualNES.com

Search for it in the games library.
            This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

its not illegal since legitimate sites give out all these out. And yes its free. Its not like its a illegal torrent off of demonoid or off a website like frostwire. And nintendo could not make anything off these games anymore since they no longer make them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildForMrToad View Post
                And nintendo could not make anything off these games anymore since they no longer make them.
                = Abandonware

Micenation

Comment

I played this game on my NES just last week. Yes, I still have an NES with over 100 games for it.
                  "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

I still have a SNES! I don't have that game though... I should get it!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X