X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Image of a Radiator Springs Racers Animatronic

Disneyland News Today
    Just go to the link and scroll down to the section after the one about the new dca entrance.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-17-2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: Link to non partner site removed per board policy
    I open in 2012

Re: Image of a Radiator Springs Racers Animatronic

I don't know if it's safe to say it's an AA, heck I can't even tell if that's Mack as the article suggests. It might have some moving parts yes but I don't know if it will be up to the typical quality of an AA.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
      I don't know if it's safe to say it's an AA, heck I can't even tell if that's Mack as the article suggests. It might have some moving parts yes but I don't know if it will be up to the typical quality of an AA.
      I know what they have planned for the AAs. They will be AA's completely unlike any AA that has been done before and very true to the way the cars move in the movie.

Comment

Right on, but I don't think it's fair to just assume from a still photo of a nearly covered cars figure that it is an AA is all. It could be some sort of promotional or display figure of sorts is all.
        "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Hard to tell exactly what character it is, and if it even is an AA. Hm. Interesting though.

Comment

It is Mack, but it's not an AA, 95% sure. I believe it's just a model

Comment

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
              Right on, but I don't think it's fair to just assume from a still photo of a nearly covered cars figure that it is an AA is all. It could be some sort of promotional or display figure of sorts is all.
              I never said anything about the model that was in the picture. In fact you were the one who said,

It might have some moving parts yes but I don't know if it will be up to the typical quality of an AA.
              Which is exactly an assumption from a still photo of a nearly covered cars figure. I was just making a comment on the fact that the AA's that are in the ride are going to be great.

To me it looks like a full sized mock-up that will have molds made from to make the final AA.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X