Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What better way to celebrate July 17th, then to drop a new Time-lapse teaser video.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video What better way to celebrate July 17th, then to drop a new Time-lapse teaser video.

What started as a small little project, has turned into something else. This September I'll share with you this epic undertaking. Until then enjoy another taste. Happy Birthday Disneyland!

Like what you see? Check out more:
    My Website
    http://danielnburton.com

Re: What better way to celebrate July 17th, then to drop a new Time-lapse teaser vid

Awesome

Comment

Re: What better way to celebrate July 17th, then to drop a new Time-lapse teaser vid

Wow. Really amazing stuff, forgive me for the dumb question but it was all photographs or was it video as well? My mind is just blown by the quality as well.
      "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
        Wow. Really amazing stuff, forgive me for the dumb question but it was all photographs or was it video as well? My mind is just blown by the quality as well.
        Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. It's all photographs.
        My Website

Comment

Why wait until September to post it up? Why not now? It looks great.

Love all your previous timelapse vids. My favorite was Fantasmic.
          Last edited by SoCalbma; 07-17-2011, 02:04 PM.
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.CEO View Post
            Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. It's all photographs.
            Wow. I'm even more impressed. It is very well done!
            "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Looks very cool. Can't wait to see the finished product!
              Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Comment

Micenation

Comment

Oh wow. Talk about a teaser trailer! I can't wait to see the finished/whole thing!! Fantastic job! :clap:

Comment

Can't wait to check that out!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Really nice!!!

I can't wait to show my little daughter, who loves to make simple time lapse videos of herself making faces with my iPhone. I'd love for her to see what can be done with time lapse.

Comment

You certainly are talented! The teaser was very well done and I can't wait to see the whole video. Thank you so much for sharing

Comment

Nice
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Thank you again, I can't wait to show the finish product. It's been a long time coming.
                            My Website

Comment

That's so awesome you're doing this!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X