X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Blast VIDEO online!

Howdy Folks!

The videos which i have been sharing have had to be removed from the website, due to unclear issues dealing with copyright. My sincerest apologies to those of you who were unable to view the files. If, at any point in the future, I am able to begin sharing them with you again, I will let you know immediately.
    Last edited by DoneInTheDark; 03-09-2005, 05:17 PM. Reason: Legal Issues
    Paul J Barrie, Jr

Visit http://www.atommobiles.com to see
    the amazing Adventure thru Inner Space CGI Virtual Ride-thru!
    A computer generated ride thru with a full Dolby 5.1 surround soundtrack!

"Surround" yourself in the Magic
    http://www.windowtothemagic.com

The Country Bear Playhouse
    http://www.doneinthedark.com

To bad the link doesn't work (for me at least).

Comment

Link's not working dude.

Comment

that's just mean...
        -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
        -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
        --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Fiz It!!! Fix It!!! Fix It!!!!

Comment

(please)

Comment

Oh -- hm, it's not copyrighted, but I wonder if there's anything anywhere that says you can or cannot re-distribute the videos to the public...

Comment

That is just plain cruel!
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Don't leave us hanging!

Comment

im saving my seconf post ever for this just because i am SO sad
                    after listening to those audio clips and then seeing this thread, im am very very so very sad that it isnt working

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                      Don't leave us hanging!
                      He got offline ... I'm getting VERY tempted to leave some negative feedback here ..............................
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

The link works for me!

Comment

I used http://www.windowtothemagic.com/dl_50th/index.html

Comment

aha.. he forgot the underscore "_" between dl and 50th.

Comment

There needs to be a space between dl and 50th. Took a while to figure it out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X