Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney accept Annual Passholders discounts?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney accept Annual Passholders discounts?

Okay, so this is my first time ever going to the AMC theaters in DTD and since the rest of my family would be at a concert my dad and I have no desire to go to, we decided to go to AMC... So, will the theaters accept our AP discounts? Also, if we are blacked out on that day, will we still be eligable for the discount?
    Last edited by Disneylandfan67; 07-28-2011, 06:07 PM. Reason: Added another question
    All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
    Trip Reports:
    From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Re: Do the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney accept Annual Passholders discounts?

They do give discounts for APs except for 3D movies. Don't know if they look at blackouts or not. I would doubt it.
    Mike

Comment

Thank you so much!
      All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

Trip Reports:

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
        Okay, so this is my first time ever going to the AMC theaters in DTD and since the rest of my family would be at a concert my dad and I have no desire to go to, we decided to go to AMC... So, will the theaters accept our AP discounts? Also, if we are blacked out on that day, will we still be eligable for the discount?
        Yes they do give discounts at the AMC in DTD.. and i am sure you still get the discount, you just can't go in the park!

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
          Yes they do give discounts at the AMC in DTD.. and i am sure you still get the discount, you just can't go in the park!
          Great! Thanks for the information!

Trip Reports:

Comment

Yeah I'm sure they give discounts even if it's blocked out. I went to Downtown Disney last week to buy a gift at the World of Disney and they gave me the AP discount even though I was blocked out. I'm sure it'll be the same with AMC.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X