Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst ride in the history of Disneyland Resort?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What is the worst ride in the history of Disneyland Resort?

Hey all, DM here again. Title is pretty self-exlanitory. What is (or was) DL's not-so-greatest attraction in your view. Mine are actually two: Innoventions and Winnie the Pooh. What are yours? Both parks can be used.

Post comments and thoughts below!
    Stopping in the middle is
    DISTINCTLY
    UNPATRIOTIC!

Re: What is the worst ride in the history of Disneyland Resort?

I think it's, undoubtably, Superstar Limo....

To go along with it, I think Mullholland Madness, MaliBOOMer!, Jumpin' Jellyfish, Innoventions, Roger Rabbit CarToon Spin, and (I know I'll get flack for this :shy Adventures Through Inner Space also rank up there.
    Last edited by disneylandfan95; 08-07-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Innoventions

Comment

superstar limo wins hands down next to monsters next to jumpin jellyfish
        sigpic

Comment

Super Star Limo followed by MaliBOOMer and Mullhallond Madness

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
            Innoventions
            Agreed.
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Oh.. this thread should be good...
              For my vote, the worst ride/attraction that I have experience myself would probably be Innoventions and Finding Nemo.

Comment

Mulholland Madness. Goofy's Sky School improves the situation only slightly.
                Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

The ones already listed are the worst. Of past rides, I thought the Motor Boat Cruise was boring. You didn't have any control over the boat; the steering wheel did nothing, and the gas pedal only produced a sound - it did not make the boat move. You could just sit there and do nothing and you'd still go through the whole course. And there was no "show" to look at, until they finally added the Gummi Glen decorations. So Motor Boat Cruise was not like an Autopia on water or anything.

Although I never rode it, the Viewliner looks to me like it wasn't all that thrilling, and there wasn't much to look at along the way in those early days of the park.

Of course I would disagree about Adventure thru Inner Space as the worst; I think that's one of the most imaginative attractions they have ever done. The best pre-show of any attraction other than Indiana Jones Adventure, the evocative sounds and on-board soundtrack, the innovative sets and visual effects, the first use of Omnimover in the parks, the post-show... really a tour de force of Imagineering. But that's just my opinion.

As far as non-"ride" atrractions, I don't think I could get too excited over the Bathroom of Tomorrow, the Hall of Aluminum Fame, the Hall of Chemistry or Fashion and Fabrics Through the Ages. I think those were just fillers until they could get a real Tomorrowland going.

It's amazing how many things that DCA had on opening day that are now gone or at least overhauled.

Comment

The attraction that needs to be removed today, right now, "You, Captain EO, get out...."

Comment

Super Star Limo was super creepy. It could possibly be the worst in Disney Parks history.

For an attraction that still exists today, I would have to say Innoventions. It's a huge waste of space and all those sponsors slapping their logos and products in the guest's face just ruins it! -.-

Comment

Originally posted by strikeuptheband View Post
                        Super Star Limo was super creepy. It could possibly be the worst in Disney Parks history.

For an attraction that still exists today, I would have to say Innoventions. It's a huge waste of space and all those sponsors slapping their logos and products in the guest's face just ruins it! -.-
                        It's a shame that the ride's existence was so brief that many of us never got to experience the "creepiness". Darn it.

Unfortunately, those logos in Innoventions generate a lot of money for Disney.

Comment

For all the others listed, only one that I can think of destroyed its own infrastructure and that would be Rocket Rods.
                          First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                          First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                          BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Rocket Rods and Innoventions!
                            "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                            - Skipper Mike

Comment

Mission to Mars was the worst Disneyland ride I've ever been on. I was probably around 10 years old and don't remember much of it other than sitting in a circular room with the seats shaking for effect while we tried to launch to Mars, but then a bird hit the antenna (?) and we never made it to Mars. I have no idea what parts of those memories are real and which are figments of my imagination, but Mission to Mars' awfulness has been an inside joke with my family ever since.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X