X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] new overlay for haunted mansion halloweentime

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: new overlay for haunted mansion halloweentime

it would be a good idea but live actors cost alot of money and get tired lol good idea though i like it

Comment

Meh.. it's really not needed.

In my opinion, the Mansion should go down for a good refurb. Update the sound system a la WDW, new scene for the load area, install Hatbox Ghost, and get all effects in proper working order.

With this, The Mansion should stay its normal self until November 1 when it closes to install the HMH overlay for Christmas.

A Halloween overlay, in my opinion, is unnecessary because the Mansion should shine as it's decrepit, mysterious self during that season.

Comment

Maybe they could change the music in the dining room to Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's Party.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I enjoy the NBC overlay, but I wish they'd do something like this. They used to have actors pop out at guests, I wish they'd do it again but it might be considered "too scary."

Comment

Nah. Not a bad idea but personally, I'd like it to be Haunted Mansion year round with maybe a few decorations. Unfortunately, your ideas don't sell merchandise like NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
              Meh.. it's really not needed.

In my opinion, the Mansion should go down for a good refurb. Update the sound system a la WDW, new scene for the load area, install Hatbox Ghost, and get all effects in proper working order.

With this, The Mansion should stay its normal self until November 1 when it closes to install the HMH overlay for Christmas.

A Halloween overlay, in my opinion, is unnecessary because the Mansion should shine as it's decrepit, mysterious self during that season.
              I agree, I think they should wait until November to install the holiday overlay. Keep the Hanuted Mansion the way it is now, it already fits the Halloween Time theme. But I do like imaginashton's idea.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X