This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] October schedule

So I was just looking at the calendar on the Disneyland website and through the days they have available in October there is no listing for World of Color, Fantasmic, or Mickey's Soundsational Parade. Does anyone know if these shows will actually be down or if they have just not posted the schedule yet?

Thanks for any info in advance.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Re: October schedule

They are closing it to add the loop.

Comment

From what I have seen, WOC will be on nightly but Fantasmic is limited to weekends.
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011

Comment

from what i was told, the calendar only runs 45 days at a time, but they said woc is an every night thing for sure and fantasmic would most likely run the same days as the september calendar.. we are also going in october and wanted to plan our meals, etc. i believe the soundsational parade was only a summer deal, not sure if that's extended or which parade would take its place. bummer cuz i want to see it. we are kinda loosely basing things on the september calendar just to get an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphirejc72 View Post
          from what i was told, the calendar only runs 45 days at a time, but they said woc is an every night thing for sure and fantasmic would most likely run the same days as the september calendar.. we are also going in october and wanted to plan our meals, etc. i believe the soundsational parade was only a summer deal, not sure if that's extended or which parade would take its place. bummer cuz i want to see it. we are kinda loosely basing things on the september calendar just to get an idea.
          I think that the parade will be playing during October, but that Disney has not updated the entertainment schedule yet... Fantasmic however, I do beleive as you said will be played on weekends only...
          All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
          Trip Reports:
          From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

Thanks for the responses! I figured that the entertainment schedule was not finished yet but really hope to be able to see the soundsational parade and WOC since last year we were not able to see WOC from the front!
            BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Yep.. they just havn't announced the time schedule yet for that month i'd check back in the middle of september!

Comment

The Soundsational parade continues during the fall but the "Soundsational" campaign ends at the end of Summer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X