X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Halloween overlay for Its a Small World

How can you not, really?!!!

Okay we all know this probably will never be done *properly* because it could be too scary and down right creepy! But lets have some pre-halloween fun and conjure up ideas to put into this would be amazing ride.

My idea:

Have a guillotine (sp) in France will of course the hooded child doll as an executioner!
    MUHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Halloween overlay for Its a Small World

Make it like an abandoned amusement park ride. Have the lights be all screwed up, none of the animatronics working correctly, and have the audio all warped and switching between speeds. No pop up scares.
    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 09-15-2011, 10:36 PM. Reason: Bypassing language filter is against MC rules.
    Originally posted by Omega
    On Splash Mountain at Disney World, these two teenagers behind me initially seemed friendly but when the ride actually started they started shouting the N-Word over and over again and jumped out just before the first drop and started stomping on the scenery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dancreedenjr/

Comment

They should dress one of the dolls like Dracula and have him suck the blood out of the neck of one of the other dolls.
      Originally posted by DanGodly View Post
      Make it like an abandoned amusement park ride. Have the lights be all screwed up, none of the animatronics working correctly, and have the audio all warped and switching between speeds. No pop up scares.
      You just discribed Indy.
      Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 09-15-2011, 10:36 PM. Reason: Bypassing language filter is against MC rules.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        They should dress one of the dolls like Dracula and have him suck the blood out of the neck of one of the other dolls.
        You just discribed Indy.
        LOL, that's funny but I don't think would be appropriate for children. I would say it is best left alone for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwalker View Post
          LOL, that's funny but I don't think would be appropriate for children. I would say it is best left alone for Halloween.
          Thats pretty much the point. I think if they did it would be too scary for kids even if they werent really trying too. So this is more for fun.

I think a witch hunt in englad would be cool too and make peterpan a ghost.

Comment

MY SIGNATURE:
            Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by winder*wonder View Post
              I think a witch hunt in englad would be cool too and make peterpan a ghost.
              I like this. They can blend it right in to the America room and show the Salem witch burnings.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

GENIUS!!!
                We did get stuck on the ride once and omg towards the end I was all...

they should play the music all slow and creepy...then have the little girls laugh come out of nowhere...

Comment

Why? It is allready creepy enough with all those dolls staring at you...
                  All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
                  Trip Reports:
                  From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
                    Why? It is allready creepy enough with all those dolls staring at you...
                    That's a good point. It's too bad it's not a Disney property because they could replace the normal dolls with Chucky.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                      That's a good point. It's too bad it's not a Disney property because they could replace the normal dolls with Chucky.
                      If Disney can buy Marvel they can certainly buy the rights to Chucky if they wanted to.

I always thought that they could then make a new Chucky movie and then put him permanently in iasw.

Aww heck - Disney would NEVER do anything like that! (Anyone ride POTC lately?)

Comment

Just do something like this.
                        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                        sigpic
                        Flickr

Comment

They should just put a bunch of creepy dolls in it and have them sing the same song over and over again.
                          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                          My company had a special night at the park
                          WdW trip report with WWoHP
                          NYE 2011 trip report
                          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                          Leap year 24 hour report
                          New DCA trip report
                          NYE 2012
                          HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by FigmentJedi View Post
                            Just do something like this.
                            Theres a rumor of that Disneyland its a small world clock tower is going to look like the creepy one from Epic Mickey for the halloween event at night.

Comment

my themae for a its halloween over lay is kid frindley
                              frist off you put a ginent mickey popkin were the clock tower chage all the dalls the movies add repacle with the villens form the movie hang puckins every where
                              I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X