Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dumbo Ride Clone at the Ventura Country Fair

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Dumbo Ride Clone at the Ventura Country Fair

Just had to show this to you guys.....this is such a clone of Dumbo they dont even try to hide it, this was taken at the Ventura Country Fair last week....from the flying elephants to a Mouse in the middle spinning.

Pretty funny

Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Dumbo Ride Clone at the Ventura Country Fair

you know whats funny ive seen this ride so many times and never made a connection. hahahahaha thank you for sharing

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Bizzaro world

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Wow! Imagine how many knockoff rides there are out there. I bet kids get confused and ask their parents: "Mom can I get on the Dumbo ride?"

Comment

And people say only the rides in DCA can be found at a county fair...

Comment

Definitely a knockoff, but not a very good one. The mouse is more creepy than cute. Kind of reminds me of the mouse from Itchy and Scratchy.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I saw a different one at the park here in town for our Spring Arts Festival. The elephants were all bright pink, but really had the look of Dumbo!
                sigpic
                Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                  Definitely a knockoff, but not a very good one. The mouse is more creepy than cute. Kind of reminds me of the mouse from Itchy and Scratchy.
                  Totally! It seems like these rides would be less appealing as knockoffs because they're so obviously inferior to the originals. Maybe they think the smaller children wouldn't notice and just be drawn to the familiar characters. For me it has the opposite effect...

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalFan View Post
                    And people say only the rides in DCA can be found at a county fair...
                    I knew that Walt guy was shady, he definately had shifty eyes if you ask me.

I remember a few years back at the fair here in AZ, they had a spinning ride (not teacups, but similar) and they were playing the teacup theme from Alice.
                    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
                      WDW - 1987 & 1991
                      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                      DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                        Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
                        Indeed. At the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale, AZ they play a continuous loop of classic Disney tunes as the carousel runs. Nobody complains.
                        Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
                          Indeed. At the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale, AZ they play a continuous loop of classic Disney tunes as the carousel runs. Nobody complains.
                          Ah well - there is a difference between flattering imitation and downright infringement of copyright!
                          WDW - 1987 & 1991
                          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
                            I saw a different one at the park here in town for our Spring Arts Festival. The elephants were all bright pink, but really had the look of Dumbo!
                            Well, pink elephants on parade was the original plan for the Disneyland version...
                            Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
                            Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Comment

I was at the fair 4 days last week and didn't even notice this (only went into the rides area two of the days).

The rides sucked this year (IMO).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X