Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend went to the Tim Burton exhibit, but he found this instead...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My friend went to the Tim Burton exhibit, but he found this instead...

So a really really good friend of mine was going to the Tim Burton exhibit at the MOMA, but he was an idiot and didn't check if they were open on Wednsday...they weren't... So like any good disney fan he could only go one other place Dland!!!!

Now that's not all that interesting is it? Well here's the kicker, on his last ride of the night, he got stuck on Space Mountain! Here are the results!!!

Enjoy!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	7365914

Name:	photo%u0025252520%2525286%252529.JPG
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	7365915

Name:	photo.JPG
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	7365916

Name:	photo%u0025252520%2525282%252529.JPG
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	7365917

Name:	photo%u0025252520%2525283%252529.JPG
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	7365918

Name:	photo%u0025252520%2525284%252529.JPG
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	7365919

Name:	photo%u0025252520%2525285%252529.JPG
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	7365920
    Last edited by Pan; 08-19-2011, 08:10 AM.

Re: My friend went to the Tim Burton exhibit, but he found this instead...

Sucks he missed the Exhibit but cool he got stuck on a ride
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

nice. it looks confusing once u get stuck there on spacemountain. thanks.

Comment

I actually hope that never happens to me! I don't wanna see the entire track lit up! Haha.

I went to the Tim Burton exhibit a month or two ago and it was disappointing... Hopefully your friend enjoys it more than I did.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiceAuburn View Post
          I actually hope that never happens to me! I don't wanna see the entire track lit up! Haha.

I went to the Tim Burton exhibit a month or two ago and it was disappointing... Hopefully your friend enjoys it more than I did.
          awww don't say that!!!! i really want to go...lol

Comment

I like that we're a group of people that get excited over ride evacs.

Click the banner! ^^^^
            Follow us on Twitter
            @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
            Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiceAuburn View Post

What I loved it, I thought it was awesome. I hope your friend didnt go to MOCA either because he still wouldnt have made it since it is at LACMA!! Just saying
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                Well here's the kicker, on his last ride of the night, he got stuck on Space Mountain! Here are the results!!!

Enjoy!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]12694[/ATTACH]

The rest of the photos did not live up to the first one!
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WildForMrToad View Post
                  What I loved it, I thought it was awesome. I hope your friend didnt go to MOCA either because he still wouldnt have made it since it is at LACMA!! Just saying
                  Idk where it is, I plan on going on Saturday...lol

Comment

I have been stuck in space with the lights on. It was kind or neat, and they let us ride through with the lights on and no sound playing, it was kind of weird.

Comment

Dude, is that a Zebes shirt... as in Metroid? Nice.
                      Disneyland Resort Photography by Quiksotik
                      Disneyland parking attendant: "Have a magical day, yo!"

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksotik View Post
                        Dude, is that a Zebes shirt... as in Metroid? Nice.
                        No it's our fraternity, ZBT...sorry to disappoint lol

Comment

Ahhh, cool pictures!! I went to see Space Mountain all lit up so bad! My sisters got to, no fair!

One time I got stuck on Indiana Jones and so me being a big Disney nerd I decided to take pictures along with some other obviously Disney nerds in the car. When a CM was walking by to check on everyone she noticed our cameras and started freaking!!! She told us to delete all our pictures, but did we? Ha, noo! My little sister was in a ride car in front of us (we had done single rider) and apparently the lady watched all them delete the pictures
                          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                          Disney is my life <3
                          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                          Future Imagineer <3
                          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

That is soo cool! Lucky you!

Comment

I would love to ride Space Mountain either pitch black or the entire track lit up. It's nice to see what's on backstage.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X