Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Mardi Gras at NOS 2006

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mardi Gras at NOS 2006

In the wake of a rough hit to New Oreleans, I wonder if Disney will do anything above and beyond there normal Mardi Gras decor during late Jan through mid March. I would love to see them really go all out, more jazz concerts, perhaps even charity events and of course more beads...any thoughts?

Re: Mardi Gras at NOS 2006

I wouldn't mind more music, that's always a plus, but that's it. I think what they do now is more than enough...you never want over kill.

Comment

How authentic do you want this celebration to be? I'm not sure Disneyland is ready for actual bead tossing........

Comment

Bead tossing and vomiting in the streets, a true Disney treat!

Comment

Brring back the party Gras parade. They had bead tossing. I still have some beads. Had to flash my boobies to get them too.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216

Comment

Disneyland didn't do anything last year for Mardi Gras.. I was there lol. It was rather disappointing for me as a French speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
              Disneyland didn't do anything last year for Mardi Gras.. I was there lol. It was rather disappointing for me as a French speaker.
              I was there too, and I was totally bummed I guess that why I posted this, they haven't done much in many years. It would be awesome to see a slew of Mardi Gras Clowns, Jugglers, Acrobats etc running around there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X