• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Radiator Springs Racers Begins Ride Testing Today -- Disney Parks Blog

Take a look, post your pics!

I guess this also means that they finished the rock work next to the track

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Begins Ride Testing Today -- Disney Parks Blog

I can't wait for this ride. It looks like it is going to be so Awesome!!
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

It does look and sounds amazing! Some on the DCA Project Tracker stated that just because it started testing today doesn't mean it'll even be on visible track yet and definitely not at full speed. But this is a cool step nonetheless and it would be awesome if someone managed to capture pics of it today.

Carsland is going to be something else for sure, a game changer. Mint captured great pictures of the D23 presentation for it over the weekend which I highly recommend seeing and Sue here on MiceAge started a wonderful article today recapping the presentation which I highly recommend everybody read.

Comment

Yes, I definitely recommend the Youtube videos posted of the Carsland presentation with Lasseter and Co. discussing the project thoroughly. It really shows you the time and effort being put into the project itself.

parts 2 and 3 are easy to follow after starting the first vid.
        "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

^ thanks for those. Been looking for video (obviously not too hard lol)

Comment

I agree that Carsland will be a game changer. I'm so totally excited it's not even funny!

Comment

I personally can't wait for this. Two days ago I rode Tower of Terror for the first time, and I could have sworn that I saw the back of Carsland.
              "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Thanks so much for posting the video, Eonevoli1017!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X