Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Planned Maintenance

Our host has advised us that there will be an outage today (12/11/17) around 6PM PST. It should last no more than one hour.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Which of these Disney Attractions if your favorite?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Which of these Disney Attractions if your favorite?

Which of the following list of Disney Attractions is your favorite?
    (you may notice a trend)
    Adventure thru Innerspace
    12.20%
    Flight to the Moon/Mission to Mars
    4.88%
    Rocket Jets
    7.32%
    Peoplemover
    26.83%
    The Carousel of Progress
    9.76%
    Original Submarine Voyage
    9.76%
    Natures Wonderland Train
    9.76%
    Country Bear Jamboree
    14.63%
    Epcots Horizons
    4.88%

The poll is expired.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

Re: Which of these Disney Attractions if your favorite?

Never had the chance to ride the Mine train, so I didn't vote for it. I'd love for it to come back though (based on photo's and stories)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Oh son of a...meant to vote for subs and voted for mine train lol Only 3 on there I've even been on was the PM, Subs and CBJ.

Comment

Peoplemover!! To this day I still have dreams where I'm taking an evening ride through a 1980's tomorrowland.

Comment

I'd like to see the following come back:

• Flight to the Moon/Mission to Mars - with today's technology, this ride could be so much better than it's predecessor. If it doesn't come back, no tears.
          • Peoplemover
          • The Carousel of Progress - the ride concept and show was great
          • Natures Wonderland Train - jealous I didn't get to see it
          • Country Bear Jamboree - great show.

I found the Original Submarine Voyage to be boring. Cool we went underwater, but it wasn't my favorite ride. I did hope they'd use the area again (w/ subs), but better. That wish didn't come true.

Rocket Rods.... sounded fun, huge disappointment

Adventure thru Innerspace: I remember shrinking...that's about it. Due to not remembering much, not joining any bring back this ride campaign's. I'm sure it was a great ride.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X