Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Tower of Terror ever going to get a new drop sequence?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Tower of Terror ever going to get a new drop sequence?

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this, for it would be nice not knowing what to expect next time I ride it (the current one gets sort of boring after a while)

Re: Is the Tower of Terror ever going to get a new drop sequence?

Originally posted by splashmountainfreak
    Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this, for it would be nice not knowing what to expect next time I ride it (the current one gets sort of boring after a while)
    2006 it will be reprogramed with Rock It Mountains opening.

Comment

Any estimates on what time in 2006? Like early, spring, summer, fall or late 2006?

Comment

Probably late May, early June.

From what I understand the new Tower drops and Rock It Mountain are going to be the big marketing push of the second summer of the 50th Anniversary.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Yep what's what I heard too.

Comment

april or may of 2006. Technically it can be updated anytime, they are just waitng.

Comment

This is still a rumor!!!!! I would keep a ear open in Feb at the opening of Monsters Inc. MASTR for any details.

Wow the attraction has only been open for a little over a year and you are bored with it already???? How do you feel about Splash Mtn?

J
              Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm
                This is still a rumor!!!!! I would keep a ear open in Feb at the opening of Monsters Inc. MASTR for any details.

Wow the attraction has only been open for a little over a year and you are bored with it already???? How do you feel about Splash Mtn?

J
                Splash Mountain could use a new drop sequence as well. I'd like the log to go up and down the flume and random.

of course, that would raise issues with the exact height of the drop.....
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Um yea....a rumor. Okie. How do u think I feel after riding tower a million times. Tired of it and so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm

J
                    Splash Mountain is a way better ride then TOT, which is the same for every new ride they build these days and has WAY more repeatability to where you can ride it as many times and not get sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfreak
                      Splash Mountain is a way better ride then TOT, which is the same for every new ride they build these days and has WAY more repeatability to where you can ride it as many times and not get sick of it.
                      I agree with you. What they should do is have multiple drop sequences that are done at random like the florida tot

Comment

Well, it's just a bit predictable, and Splash Mountain is different, it's longer, has more drops, you get wet and it has amazing scenery. Try going on another log ride that isn't themed, and is just a drop, you'll find yourself really missing Splash Mountain.

Edit: Hehe, I hadn't realised this before, how I feel about Splash Mountain should be made clear by my name...
                        Last edited by splashmountainfreak; 12-14-2005, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I, for one, would appreciate it if they ran a shaft or two in "gentle mode" every once in a while. I'm not a huge fan of being dropped, and it's irritating that perhaps the most intensely themed ride in DCA is used as another Maliboomer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X