Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Interesting Details for Mickey's Halloween Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Interesting Details for Mickey's Halloween Party

Disney Parks Blog released some info on this years party. A few little changes here and there but this quote caught my attention.
    "Party guest will be able to explore areas of the park that they haven't had the chance to explore before"
    What do you guys think? Interesting... Sneak Peek at Mickey
    Last edited by SoCalFan; 09-07-2011, 10:07 PM.

Re: Interesting Details for Mickey's Halloween Party

LOL. In the "Pirates Take Over Frontierland" part, they mentioned Pluto twice.

Otherwise, everything looks fine and dandy, but it's kind of disappointing that we'll see the Costume Party Cavalcade again this year. It's just that I couldn't get into that show. Honestly, Disneyland is definitely in a need for a "spooktacular" Halloween parade, if you know what I mean (okay, bad pun, I know).

And seeing how there were new pyro changes for both Remember... Dreams Come True and Magical, I wonder if the same will happen for Halloween Screams.

Comment

Phineas and Ferb will be for a Meet N Greet!! YAY!!! :yea: :thumbup:
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

For someone who has never been before, I am rather excited by this summation.

And I too can't wait to meet P&F!
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

Personally, I'm really hoping that they do the Haunted Mark Twain cruise that they did for the Villains party last year. Was a great experience and addition to the Halloween atmosphere!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
            Personally, I'm really hoping that they do the Haunted Mark Twain cruise that they did for the Villains party last year. Was a great experience and addition to the Halloween atmosphere!
            O_o I don't remember that from last year! Do tell!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X