Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Name Your Favorite Type of Thread in the Disneyland Forum,

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Name Your Favorite Type of Thread in the Disneyland Forum,

We are all definitely different, here at MiceChat. I thought it might be fun to ask this question:

What is your favorite type of thread here in the Disneyland forum?

I am including a poll, and I have changed things up a bit, combining a few categories together.
    News/Rumor
    33.87%
    Review
    1.61%
    Trip Report
    27.42%
    Video
    0.00%
    Pictures
    19.35%
    Idea
    4.84%
    Questions/Chat
    11.29%
    Games/Just for fun
    1.61%
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Name Your Favorite Type of Thread in the Disneyland Forum,

The trackers. When they're not polluted with inane, off-topic drivel, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by brenden View Post
      The trackers. When they're not polluted with inane, off-topic drivel, of course.

Agreed.

Comment

I voted for none of the above. I prefer any type of thread that leads to a good debate. Especially if it is a topic that I can really get behind. If there are legal issues to debate, that's even better.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

definately trip reports. I love em, love em, love em!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I'll start by elaborating on the poll choices.

News/Rumor. Almost everyone wants to be the first to pass along a good piece of news whether it is set in stone, or merely a rumor at the moment. These threads almost always get my attention.

Review. Reviews are fun to read. Whether it is a review of a brand new attraction/restaurant or other fun feature at the park.

Trip Report Going to Disneyland is fun. Reading about somebody else's trip is almost always enjoyable. These threads always get my attention.

Video. Videos are fun to watch. For me, I love the old Yesterland stuff, better than the new stuff.

Pictures. We have many good photographers here at MiceChat. There are many amazing picture threads that are presently running here in the Disneyland Forum. I have started picture threads myself. I wish that I had the time to spend more time looking at them.

Idea Many MiceChatters have introduced some creative, and interesting ideas over the many years that MiceChat has been in existence. I must admit these threads do not hold a top priority for me.

Questions/Chat. When I see a question, I usually click on that thread. Especially if I can provide an answer.

Fun/Games. This is one of those very wide-open topics that can cover a lot of territory. As far as games. I spend a lot of time playing those in the Fun and Games Lounge. These threads may sometimes peak my interest.

Now if I have to pick a favorite. For me, it is definitely the Trip Reports. I love them. I applaud those who take the time to do them, for those of us who don't get to Disneyland very often.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

I prefer the news related threads. Especially if they are substantial. The rumors can be fun as well even if they border on absurdity about 99% of the time.

Ideas are my least favorite. Not to offend anyone, but most of them are completely unrealistic for numerous reasons. Though I do understand the fun in imagining something one would like to see in the parks. Too many of them are just downright silly though.

Comment

I enjoy Trip Report and Picture threads, I do not enjoy heavy opinion threads as they cause too many issues.
                I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Meville View Post
                  I enjoy Trip Report and Picture threads, I do not enjoy heavy opinion threads as they cause too many issues.
                  Oh yeah?! Well I LOVE heavy opinion threads! LOVE 'EM! What you got to say about that, buddy?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
                    definately trip reports. I love em, love em, love em!!
                    +1

Comment

..trip reports......its my favorite feature on Micechat.

Comment

I voted for Questions/Chat, though I enjoy the pictures very much.
                        sigpic
                        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I like the questions/chats. I like to believe that I have some expertise to share with people about Disneyland.
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Trip reports are the best, always read or see something new to check out on my next trip down.
                            They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I said Trip Reports. I love to know how Disneyland is doing everyday.
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X