Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas season hours? Early December closing time?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas season hours? Early December closing time?

Hi,
    Im thinking about making the Christmas season this year. I would be coming approximately 12-1 - 12-8. Probably hitting Disneyland and DCA Friday Saturday Sunday, and Maybe the Wednesday the 7th.

Im wondering if anyone knows the trends regarding closing times on Weds-sunday in the beginning of december? Will it be similar to now where they are closing at 8 or 10 the latest? or will there be later nights?

Also will the fireworks for Christmas only be on weekends? And Fantasmic! etc? Im also just triple checking if they will be showing the PIXIE HOLLOW light show at night?

Any information would be nice.
    thanks
    Cedar

Re: Christmas season hours? Early December closing time?

On Monday 12/12 and Tuesday 12/13 in December, DL will close at 6PM and DCA will remain open until 9 or so.

Disneyland closes early those nights for Cast Member Holiday Parties. You're not going Monday or Tuewday, it seems, so no worries.

Comment

This is one reason why I don't like this season at the park..it's great, but the park closes so early!!!
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

if they close erlier they will still do the fireworks they light them off around 6:00
        I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Here's a question...when the park is set to close earlier, does that typically mean that they aren't planning for massive crowds? I know I've been there before during different times of the year, they close early and the crowds are insane!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
            This is one reason why I don't like this season at the park..it's great, but the park closes so early!!!
            Years ago the park closed at 6:00 Mon-Fri. So the hours are much better than they use to be and the main reason the park closes at 8:00 during the week is because of the projected attendance.

Comment

they stilll have Christmas fireworks EVERY night for the holiday time. even in 2009 during halloween time they had fireworks every night.

Comment

December 3rd & 4th will be the Candlelight Procession so it'll be quite crowded on the weekend for those days.

Fantasmic and the Fireworks should be running like normal. Check the entertainment calendar on Disney's website for exact times during your stay.

Have a great time. Dress in layers, it can be nice during the day but chilly in the morning and at night once the sun goes down.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow..6pm..now that's early!

Comment

Nov 13-18 hours (should give insight to Dec)
                    13th: DL 8-11; 14-17th DL 10-8; 18th (Fri) 9-12
                    (this schedule started Nov 6)
                    Seems the week of Thanksgiving it goes to 11 or Mid.
                    Maybe next week the calendar will go that far (thanksgiving week)

Park Hours & Calendar | Disneyland Resort
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
                      Wow..6pm..now that's early!
                      Actually, they used to close at 6 on Wed and Thurs during the off season. Monday and Tuesdays were closed completely until 1985.
                      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                        Actually, they used to close at 6 on Wed and Thurs during the off season. Monday and Tuesdays were closed completely until 1985.
                        I was a AP holder in the early 90's and they closed at 6pm Mon-Fri during the off-season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X