This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Disneyland PR - Another Reason to Go to the Mouse House

I wanted to share a recent interaction with Disney with you all since you may know someone or have been in a similar situation yourself.

I called the annual passholder line and left a message with my pass' barcode and cell phone number they could reach me at.

The reason I called was to ask for some mercy. I have purchased two premium passes for the last 10+ years and this year was slightly different. I did not use my pass. I've been dealing with lots of problems medically and have been in and out of the hospital 8 times in the last 12 months. I have not been able to walk around a theme park at all since I had no energy. So I called to ask if they would give me a day or two for my soon to be wife to go and have fun like we used to. I was thinking 5 days max, but Tim, the guy who called me back said he would be glad to add 6 Months on our passes!

Now that's how it's done everyone. They made sure I will always return to the Mouse House!
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

Re: Disneyland PR - Another Reason to Go to the Mouse House

That's really cool and it's nice to hear a positive story!

Comment

Awesome. Pure Disney Magic in action. :thumbup:

Comment

That is awesome

:thumbup:
        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

That's great to hear, I hope you and your soon-to-be wife have fun!
          I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

You had nothing to lose by asking, and you gained a whole lot. The rest of us have learned, that yes there are still people with hearts of gold.

Have a wonderful time at the park.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

So nice.
              Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

Kind heartedness and rational decisions lead to the best PR. Well done Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by someone very smart, a long time ago
                  It never hurts to ask!
                  And there you have it!

Comment

What a nice thing to share with us! Thank you and hope you and your fiancee have a great time at the Park!
                    sigpic
                    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

that's so wonderful to hear! i hope you both have an amazing time!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

that disney majgic good job have grate time at disneyland
                        I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Good story. Get back that energy!
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

In today's corporate, lack of spending, zero discount Disney it is really refreshing to get some positive feedback that they may actually care about their pass holders. Your story made me smile.
                            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Sorry to hear of your health problems but it is nice to hear a big corp. like Disney is willing to make such a jesture.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X