Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video My First Disney California Adventure 2011 Time-Lapse in HD- 2nd Installment

Hey Micechatter!

This is my second installment of Disneyland time-lapses, but this time my time-lapse is on Disney California Adventure.

It took quite a while to capture hundreds of pictures. It requires a lot of patience.

I took this over the weekend. Enjoy.

Make sure to watch in HD

Here's a re-edited Disney California Adventure Time-Lapse video. I found a glitch on my previous California Adventure video, so I deleted it and uploaded this new one. I added the Little Mermiad entrance to this video.

If you have not seen my previous Disneyland Adventure Time-Lapse here's the video.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 10-18-2011, 04:27 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: My First Disney California Adventure 2011 Time-Lapse in HD- 2nd Installment

World of Color was my favorite part.

Very cool.

Micenation

Comment

AWESOME JOB. Way to go on the editing and music selection

Comment

I found a glitch on my previous California Adventure time-lapse video, so I deleted it and uploaded this new one.

Comment

Great job on both of those. Very well done!
          sigpic

Comment

These are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
              World of Color was my favorite part.

Very cool.
              I was planning to do the Full World of Color time-lapse from start to end, but had to stop five minutes into the show because the shutter noise was too loud. I didn't want to distract the other people around me.

Comment

Oh my goodness! Very amazing!!! Fabulous job!!

I can't believe you stood there and took all those pictures. Real dedication! I commend you!
                sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                Disney is my life <3
                Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                Future Imagineer <3
                Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Wow those time-lapse videos are amazing! What kind of camera do you carry?

Comment

These videos are amazing. I reallly thing these are going to get around the world wide web.

Kudos...
                    :blink: Bullets for Breakfast :blink:
                    Join the party. Face the music.

Comment

I enjoyed those every much. Thanks for all the work you put into these!

Comment

Thanks guys. I appreciated your guys comments.

Comment

this is amazing!
                          ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwalker View Post
                            Wow those time-lapse videos are amazing! What kind of camera do you carry?
                            I own several HD camcorders and cameras, so for this particular project I use Canon EOS Rebel T3i with filter lens.

Comment

How are you accomplishing the pan/zoom during the time-lapse? Do you have some type of programmable tripod or are you doing it in post-processing?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X