This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket - Tuesday, Oct 25, 2011

anybody have 2 tickets that they will not use? my 2 friends are flying in from Chicago and they would like to come and experience for the first time the Mickey's Halloween Party. Its already sold out in the disney website... i really appreciate your help.
    There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
    :thumbup:

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket - Tuesday, Oct 25, 2011

Mice chat will not allow ticket sales on this site.
    Disney states on tickets that they are not transferable.
    Mice chat does not endorse any activity that goes against Disney's policy.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
      Oh! KK ty!
      There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
      :thumbup:

Comment

Not once did she ask to buy tickets from anybody? I'm not sure if your a moderator or admin or anything doesn't seem like it but your reply was a little aggressive! Hope you find a pair KayKay and that your guests get to experience the cool event. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by xxmat2 View Post
          Not once did she ask to buy tickets from anybody?
          If someone is willing go give her tickets (over $120 value), then that person is a very nice person.
          Even if that person is extremely generous, Disney still has the policy of tickets are non transferable.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

lol when my mom buys us and my friends tickets we always get them mixed up with each other and we use each others tickets and it always worked idk about the special event passes though this was before we bought our Annual passes

:whistling
            It's a music Celebration
            Come on, come on, come on
            Strike up the band,
            Feel the beat, what a great sensation
            Come on, come on, come on
            Move and clap your hands,
            Get into the Spirit
            Let everyone hear it,
            So come on, come on

:whistling
            Step into the Magic
            Watch the stories come alive
            Step into the Magic
            Every color shines so bright
            Step into the Magic!!!!
            :ap:
            -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

If someone is willing go give her tickets (over $120 value), then that person is a very nice person.
              Even if that person is extremely generous, Disney still has the policy of tickets are non transferable.
              I believe an "unused" single use ticket can be "given" to someone else. My read on the Disney rule (which I agree with) is that you can't use a ticket to get in...hand it to a friend and suggest they use it as well to get in, either the same day or another day in the case of multi-day tickets.
              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

* Ticket Price When Purchased in Advance
                Advance purchase savings are based on day of event prices and are available for the October 11, 18 and 25 event dates, one day prior to event date. Non-Discounted Day-of price tickets can be purchased online up to 3 hours prior to event start time on day of event on October 7, 14, 21, 28 and 31. On October 11, 18 and 25, online purchases are unavailable on the day of event.
                Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are valid for admission to the designated party and to the Theme Park beginning at a specified time prior to party commencement.

source: Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park
                Quote by Al:
                -Al Lutz

Comment

This is indeed the case and sorry for not closing this sooner.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X