Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Extra Tix for the Holiday AP party?

Since this has worked out so well for previous parties and AP previews, I figured I'd get the ball rolling. If anyone would like extra tickets cause they didn't get a invite, post it here. If anyone would like to share extras, post it here. I have a tall order, as I would need 3, but if anyone's got it, let me know. Also, if you have no clue what I'm talking about, go here: http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...14-2011-a.html

Re: Extra Tix for the Holiday AP party?

Would like an Invite Please Willing to compensate Dinner and would like to make a a few new friends.. Especially if you only have one extra invite hah.. Thanks again

Daniel
    Last edited by simaand; 11-03-2011, 08:50 AM.

Comment

If anyone have just ONE extra ticket for this one lonely Disney Ninja, it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

It would be awesome if anyone had two extra spots! you can PM me

Comment

Im going to hop in line too. I just need 1 ticket! I would love to go to this one. I went to the last one and even provided pics of the event.

Comment

I would love to go with my fiancee anyone that has two extra tickets to make my birthday more special pm me thanks.

Comment

Hmmm...seems to be more demand than supply so far. haha. We'll see.

Comment

me me me lol eh i never win anything plus ive been to disneyland a dozen times just last month so i'll live

Comment

I need 3 too for myself, wife and 6 yo son. We would be willing to buy dinner as well.

Comment

I would really appreciate it if anyone have two extra spots! Please PM me, thanks in advance!

Comment

Just knocking this up before a clone thread shows up. haha

Comment

Was just saying that if we don't get invite, that it's not the end of the world. However...

If anyone has two extra spots, we'd appreciate it! We're loving the idea of these AP events and it's four days before my husband's birthday. It'd be a great treat!

Comment

Missed the first two because I couldn't go those nights, but would LOVE to go to this one...if anyone has one extra ticket!!

Comment

As offers show up ( and hopefully they will), please post saying you no longer need them.

Comment

Me and my girlfriend will be visiting the resort on that day and would love to attend if anybody happens to have 2 extra spots! Reply or PM me if you can help us out it would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X