This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] block out days changed

Do the block out days for the SoCal passes ever get changed at the last moment? We have a big family trip planned for the 10th and 11th of this month and I just noticed that the 11th is blacked out. I could have sworn that it wasn't a month or two ago when I last checked, nor was is blocked when I planned this trip 8 months ago.

Does anyone have any insight on this, or did I just make a mistake?

Thanks for your responses!

Re: block out days changed

I'm pretty sure it was always blocked because November 11th is always a busy day at the Resort because of Veteran's Day, especially with it being on a Friday this year.

Comment

I don't think they get changed during the year
      Now they will change each year due to the calendar dates moving.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

They aren't changed. It's set once it's released. There is no notice that I've seen either that state that the blackout dates are subject to change without notice which I believe is a legal thing that must be stated once you enter contract with your ap.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

I have never heard of it happening, but, if it ever has, it is very,very, rare, and highly unlikely...
          All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
          Trip Reports:
          From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

We are at the park on 11/11 every year. It was blocked out on all the calendars I have seen since January. It's always blocked out for all but deluxe every year. Last year they blocked 11/11 thru 11/13 for all but deluxe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X