Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

Heading out to conquer more planets on Star Tours tomorrow and wanted to stop by Innoventions if this is there

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

That would be meta as hell
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Re: Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

It currently is not.

Comment

So, you play a game in which you go to Disneyland. In Disneyland. It's like Inception.
        The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

My Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/130606029@N05/

Comment

I think it has not been released yet. Our daughter is one of the voices in the game and we were told Nov 15 when she recorded. We can't wait to see it. Some of the lines she got to say were really cute!

Comment

I figured even if it wasn't released in stores they would have it in Innoventions since it is Tomorrowland....and supposed to be stuff from the future (or at least next week at Best Buy). I would be cool to be Virtually in Disneyland while in Disneyland. I was planning on heading to the park today....(but alas the rain may change that plan).....What better way to walk around Disneyland in the rain than to walk around Virtually walk around Disneyland while in Disneyland---completely dry while it rains.....It blows the mind.

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

Comment

Too bad you can't actually go into Innoventions in the game. The reason they can't is because if you played the game while at the park and your avatar went to the same spot where you were and started playing the in-game version of the game, you would be sucked into Tron. That's just science.
              It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
              sigpic

Comment

The down side to claiming knowledge of whether or not this game is in Innoventions is to admit that you actually went into Innoventions.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

It is there now and the kids loved it.....So much fun...
                  Brad's Disneyland blog: Interactive Fun in Innoventions

Comment

Next time I'm at Disneyland I'm going to hold my arm out awkwardly to move around the park. Unfortunately, I don't think that the crowds will just magically part as I walk through them.
                    MiceChat from Main Street.
                    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

Maybe the next version they can add the stroller to the back of the ankle effect

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                        The down side to claiming knowledge of whether or not this game is in Innoventions is to admit that you actually went into Innoventions.
                        LOL...what's so bad about innoventions?

Comment

Originally posted by disneydancer76 View Post
                          LOL...what's so bad about innoventions?
                          The fact that an average apple store is more entertaining then an attraction at Disneyland. It is a pathetic excuse for the Carousel of Progress Building. But thats my opinion.
                          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X