Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Does anyone have any extra tickets to the KOST Christmas party at Disneyland

Haven't been lucky enough to win again this year. Pm me if you have two extra tickets.

Re: Does anyone have any extra tickets to the KOST Christmas party at Disneyland

I won eight tickets to KOST Christmas party two years ago, but gave all eight tickets away to family and friends. I never listen to KOST I just enter through a contest on KCAL9 news.

Anyways, why do you need those tickets if you have an annual pass. Just Asking

There's nothing special about the party
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Re: Does anyone have any extra tickets to the KOST Christmas party at Disneyland

I like the party alot. I have only been once a couple years ago would love to go again. To me it was one of the best nights ever in the park. I want to relive the magic and let the memories begin.

Comment

Haha I've been calling like mad to KOST but no luck
        Even if I do have an annual pass, its kind of a special feeling to get tickets to go xD

Comment

is anything special done at all for the KOST party? i guess it'd be cool to be part of an exclusive event (like with the AP events) and enjoying a less-crowded park, but if they don't do anything exclusive, it's not really a huge loss to not get to go

Comment

Santa clause on main st... christmas music blasting every where in the park and it like having the park to urself they only invite 3000 people

---------- Post added 11-16-2011 at 06:49 PM ----------

there giving out alot of tickets tomorrow in lakewood to bad i dont live by there maybe someone can pick me and themselfs up some. 5015 Del Amo Blvd lakewood at albersons 7-830am

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
              Santa clause on main st... christmas music blasting every where in the park and it like having the park to urself they only invite 3000 people
              do they keep the entire park open? or is it like the soundsational AP event where certain areas are blocked off? if it's the entire park, that would be pretty cool, because it really would make it feel like you've got the park all to yourself, especially in certain areas

Comment

yes everything is open

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post

---------- Post added 11-16-2011 at 06:49 PM ----------

there giving out alot of tickets tomorrow in lakewood to bad i dont live by there maybe someone can pick me and themselfs up some. 5015 Del Amo Blvd lakewood at albersons 7-830am
                  Wat?!?

[sets alarm]

Do I have to perform a stunt or something? They're just giving them away? 'Cause I can get crazy if I have to!

Comment

If anybody wins and has extras please let me know too. I would kill to go since I don't go to DL very often anymore Just need one!
                    Last edited by k_peek_2000; 11-17-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

dd anyone get tickets this morning... how were the crouds

Comment

I won tickets last week but I already gave them to my friends sorry chatters
                        sigpic

Comment

My best friend and I would LOVE tickets to the KOST party, if someone has extras let me know. thank you!

Comment

or if you really want them buy them

KOST Party at Disneyland
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildForMrToad View Post
                              or if you really want them buy them

KOST Party at Disneyland
                              I would never support that. + It's against the rules.

Anybody have any luck today? Still calling in but no luck. If anybody has 1 extra ticket PM me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X