Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market House Coffee - How does that work?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Market House Coffee - How does that work?

I've heard that the Market House will refill your coffee. What do you have to do to qualify for that? Is it only coffee, or does tea count? How about Cocoa?

Re: Market House Coffee - How does that work?

I'm pretty sure it applies only to coffee from the Market House. All you have to do is bring your empty coffee cup to them along with your reciept and they'll get you a fresh cup they throw away the used cup and give you a new cup of coffee.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

You dont need your cup only the receipt.

I heard the bakery will refill if you save your cup but I've never tried

Comment

Save only your reciept- that's all they need. Well... that and your order, of course.
        And it's good for regular coffee and tea. No cocoa/cappuccino/fancy drinks refills.

I think this would be the easiest place to get on a first name basis with CMs. For some of us, anyways. :lol:

Comment

A friend of mine use to bring in her Disney cup and get coffee refills.
          That was many years ago
          I don't know if they allowed it back then or she just got lucky and went to the right person.
          I never went in with her, just know that she came back with coffee.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

Officially it is only the coffee at the market house. And you must have the receipt! Not the cup. They cant tell what you had in the cup since the same cup is used for every hot drink. However the hot and cold water are free. Just ask.

Comment

I don't drink coffee, and I'm not about to start, but how does one know about this? Are there any signs, or is it indicated on the menu? It's just so mind-boggling to me, I almost want to see it to believe it.
              It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
                I don't drink coffee, and I'm not about to start, but how does one know about this? Are there any signs, or is it indicated on the menu? It's just so mind-boggling to me, I almost want to see it to believe it.
                Word of mouth.

Or just asking. You'd be amazed at the amount of gratuitous stuff that's available to you if you just ask (not limited to Disneyland, either).

Comment

Originally posted by fancybauer View Post
                  I've heard that the Market House will refill your coffee. What do you have to do to qualify for that? Is it only coffee, or does tea count? How about Cocoa?
                  As i remember from previous years.. its just coffee. you have to buy a coffee to get the refill. save your reciept that will get you the refill!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
                    The castember who pours your cup of coffee in the morning normally tells you to keep your receipt and come back for free refills throughout the day. They probably do pretty well with takers to this little promotion this time of year. In the middle of summer when its 90 degrees outside, I'm not so sure. PS Market House Coffee - the best in the park by far. They also have a flavored blend along with the house blend.
                    Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X