This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey candy canes

My friend made me feel like an idiot for not knowing what these are. Are they decorations or candy you can buy? I can honestly say I don't think I've seen them (and yes I am blonde )

Re: Mickey candy canes

I'm not sore if this is what your friend meant, but there are DumDum flavored candy canes and the wrappers have Disney characters on them. We've got them hanging on our tree right now and we've seen them all over the place in the grocery stores and even Toys R Us.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Or do they mean the ginormous hand made candy canes that they make at Disneyland?

Which reminds me...I need to go get one...they are like $8, but worth it.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

I need to find these candy canes....Will check at the Grocery Store today.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I got my Mickey candy canes two weeks ago. They look cute on my tree. Wonder how they taste? I'm not allowed to taste them unless one falls off the tree. Oops, one just fell off. Oh well. Gotta eat it now.

Sabrina
          sigpic

Comment

So you can buy them at the park? Where? I love candy canes!

Comment

The Mickey Mouse candy canes in the gorcery stores also come with a Mickey and Friends trading card. I bought enough boxes to give out to my kiddos at school for Christmas. Yes I said the "C-WORD": CHRISTMAS!:angel:
              Cliff
              WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Still wondering where I can buy the candy canes in the park...

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
                  Still wondering where I can buy the candy canes in the park...
                  Just a guess but how about trying the Candy Palace & Candy Kitchen on Main Street? Or Marceline's Confectionary on DTD.
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Thanks.. groggy tired me hadn't thought of that. I'll have to go searching.

Comment

Good luck!

And enjoy them once you find them!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X