Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Candy Canes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candy Canes

So, does anyone have the dates for the Candy Canes? Sorry if I've missed another thread with them, I haven't been as active as I'd like to.

Re: Candy Canes

Disneyland Candy Cane Dates

Candy Cane making dates are currently scheduled for:
    Wednesday, November 30th (9:00 park opening)
    Friday, December 2nd (8:00am park opening)
    Tuesday, December 6th (9:00am park opening, BUT Magic Morning hours at 8:00am)
    Friday, December 9th (8:00am park opening)
    Monday, December 12th (8:00am park opening)
    Friday, December 16th (8:00am park opening) &
    Wednesday, December 21st (8:00am park opening)

I've gotten Candy Canes before. Get there 30 minutes to an hour before the park opens. People will SPRINT to the Candy Palace once they get in the gates so have somebody in your group that is a fast runner and you should be fine

Comment

Thank you! Every year I hear about the Candy Canes, and I've always wanted to go, but every year something comes up and I miss them! I'm hoping I can finally get to go this year with my family, because it seems like such a fun holiday tradition.

Comment

Rumor has it, they will not be distributing Candy Canes the same way. Supposedly, there will be a turnstile passing out the tickets and it will be limited to one per person.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
          People will SPRINT to the Candy Palace once they get in the gates so have somebody in your group that is a fast runner and you should be fine
          Correction: Fast walker, we wouldn't want to break park rules now, would we?
          All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
          Trip Reports:
          From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

Last year the tickets went very fast. But they also had some candycanes that were made in Florida by the same method for sale behind the counter. They should be doing it this year also, they sold quite well.
            Keep your eyes open and ask quetions.
            If you want the tickets be early.

Comment

These sound to be tasty, here is my address.
              Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

They are very good and they are hand made. Did I mention that they are very big.
                Here are a few photos from last year.

Comment

Yum! Looking good there. Are these candy canes in the traditional peppermint flavor? Or something else? TIA and Thank you for posting the tasty looking (As it were) Pictures. Now I would like very much to have a candy cane.

Comment

it is teh traditional perperment flavor but is is milder that the smaller version.

Comment

Good to know, gracias. Definitely sound very tasty indeedy!

Comment

I've always wanted one but never wanted to brave the line for them. Just seems cool to have while walking around the park eating it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Too bad I don't like peppermint (mild or not). I wish they made these in other flavors (like wintergreen or spearmint).

Comment

Is anyone else going to be there tomorrow morning to try and get a candy candy? I talked on Sunday with one of the Candy Makers CMs. He just got the information, and is the same as what we already knew about the dates. He did say to get there early, that, yes, the wristbands would be handed out at a turnstile, and that there would be 120 wristbands available on each day the candy canes would be made. 3 batches which make about 45 cane, but since it sometimes makes more sometimes less only 40 tickets a batch so no disappointments for the lucky folks with wristbands.

So anyone want to meet up at 8 am?

Cynthia

Comment

Has anyone tried the premade ones? Are they really the same thing?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X