Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Tours Fast Passes, when do they run out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Star Tours Fast Passes, when do they run out?

All the other FP posts have been closed, so I am starting a new one. Last summer in mid August the FPs were running out by 10-11. I'm heading back 12/9-12/12 and I'm curious as to when they run out of FP for Star Tours now that some of the hubbub has died down. I'm just trying to plan my next trip. Thanks in advance!

Re: Star Tours Fast Passes, when do they run out?

Not sure I can give an exact answer but I have been able to get them with no issues as long as it;s before noon. I usually get in at opening and make it a priority to go get one so I have a shot at a couple for the day.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

i think they last time i was thir they were bye 12:00
      I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Last week there were reports of return times about 10 hours later in the day. I suspect that meant around 2pm the FP were all gone since the return time would of been moving past park closing.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I checked those dates and I will say just plan ahead just in case. The hubhub hasn't really gone down yet as the FPs generally run out by early afternoon. But it has gone down to the point where having it run out in the morning isn't really frequent as it was in the summer.

As others said, these days see them run out in the afternoon (12-3). Just try to get them around opening-12 noon and there shouldn't be any problems.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X