This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disneyland Tomorrow!!!

I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow for three days and was wondering what everyone thinks the crowds are gonna be like.... we went the week before christmas last year and it was insane so we decided to move it up a little this year to avoid the crowds... what does everyone think...

Re: Going to Disneyland Tomorrow!!!

ummmm...from what i have read they have been reaching capacity the last few days. I think I'm going next saturday...hoping for the best since so cali ap's and select ap's are blocked...we shall see...i may be leaving early that day, btu then I'll just got ot the queen mary..

Comment

Monday through wednesday are probably least crowded days you'll get from now until after christmas.

Comment

Crowd's should be pretty good, considering it's mid-December and in the middle of the week too, so you should meet some pretty short lines.

Comment

my brother was there on friday. he said it was crazy. longest lines he's seen in a long time. be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjbhs
            Monday through wednesday are probably least crowded days you'll get from now until after christmas.
            I think you'll have a better shot after Monday. I went on a Monday back in November when the crowds are typically gone, and crowds were still moderate. I think alot of people hang around and make a three day weekend out of it, especially with the 50th. Tues - Thurs are usually the best in terms of crowds during the off season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X