Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Questiong About A Book

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questiong About A Book

i saw this book at wdw that i really wanted but for some reason i never got it. it is called around the world with disney and i was just wondering can you get it at disneyland or is it only at wdw? i am going to disneyland sometime in february and i am hoping i will be able to get it.

Re: Questiong About A Book

Never heard of it. Maybe you should try ebay?

Comment

Here's a link:http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-5924.asp?R=LP

Comment

or try amazon.com...if you don't want to pay $40 for it.

Around The World With Disney (Hardcover)
        by Kevin Markey

(1 customer review) List Price: $21.95 Price: $14.93

Comment

I saw it at WDW this summer and MousePlanet had a review of it a while back. I dont know if you had the chance to read it in the gift shops at Disney World, but its basically an over-glorified WDW souvenir book... lots of shiny PR fluff if you ask me. However, it is only available at WDW. I've never seen it at Disneyland.

I agree with others - your best bet is Amazon it's about $15 there - the LaughingPlace shop marks up their merchandise a bit much if you ask me.
          Last edited by MasterGracey; 12-11-2005, 10:49 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
            I saw it at WDW this summer and MousePlanet had a review of it a while back. I dont know if you had the chance to read it in the gift shops at Disney World, but its basically an over-glorified WDW souvenir book... lots of shiny PR fluff if you ask me. However, it is only available at WDW. I've never seen it at Disneyland.

I agree with others - your best bet is Amazon it's about $15 there - the LaughingPlace shop marks up their merchandise a bit much if you ask me.
            the reviews said there are alot of nice pictures in it. the reading level is 9 to 12 year olds...so I'm not expecting to much from it, but I ordered it through amazon. For $15.00 it can be a dissapointment, but hopefully I enjoy it..

Comment

thanks everyone for your help. i appreciate it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X