This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questiong About A Book

i saw this book at wdw that i really wanted but for some reason i never got it. it is called around the world with disney and i was just wondering can you get it at disneyland or is it only at wdw? i am going to disneyland sometime in february and i am hoping i will be able to get it.

Re: Questiong About A Book

Never heard of it. Maybe you should try ebay?

Comment

Here's a link:http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-5924.asp?R=LP

Comment

or try amazon.com...if you don't want to pay $40 for it.

Around The World With Disney (Hardcover)
        by Kevin Markey

(1 customer review) List Price: $21.95 Price: $14.93

Comment

I saw it at WDW this summer and MousePlanet had a review of it a while back. I dont know if you had the chance to read it in the gift shops at Disney World, but its basically an over-glorified WDW souvenir book... lots of shiny PR fluff if you ask me. However, it is only available at WDW. I've never seen it at Disneyland.

I agree with others - your best bet is Amazon it's about $15 there - the LaughingPlace shop marks up their merchandise a bit much if you ask me.
          Last edited by MasterGracey; 12-11-2005, 09:49 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
            I saw it at WDW this summer and MousePlanet had a review of it a while back. I dont know if you had the chance to read it in the gift shops at Disney World, but its basically an over-glorified WDW souvenir book... lots of shiny PR fluff if you ask me. However, it is only available at WDW. I've never seen it at Disneyland.

I agree with others - your best bet is Amazon it's about $15 there - the LaughingPlace shop marks up their merchandise a bit much if you ask me.
            the reviews said there are alot of nice pictures in it. the reading level is 9 to 12 year olds...so I'm not expecting to much from it, but I ordered it through amazon. For $15.00 it can be a dissapointment, but hopefully I enjoy it..

Comment

thanks everyone for your help. i appreciate it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X