Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Radiator Springs Racers Testing pics

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Radiator Springs Racers Testing pics

Well, I was up on the Fun Wheel doing my usual picture taking for our In The Parks blog and something over in Cars Land caught my eye. Low and behold, they were doing vehicle testing for Radiator Springs Racers. Now, the area that I saw the testing taking place was the racing section of the track. Sadly it was not racing. In fact, there was only one car on one of the two tracks and it was moving at what I estimated to be 5-10mph. What's more, the headlights and tail lights were blinking slowly on and off. There was also a large floodlight on a portion of the track.

But enough of my yammering, here are the pics...

It appeared to be the exact same type of car that was testing on a smaller section of track during early construction. That's all folks. What do you think?
    Last edited by Dustysage; 12-06-2011, 07:35 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Testing pics

Great photos! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Finally someone gets a picture of testing for this ride! Thank you so much!
      Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

RT @brenden: Great photos! Thanks for the update.

Comment

This is the first thing in a very long time that has got me very excited for Carsland. Nice to see progress on RSR. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Nice! Thanks for posting. Looks fun already! )

Comment

Finally! Thank you! xD
              The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
              fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
              JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

so excited thank you

Comment

Thanks for the pictures! We are very excited and hope to see them over the next week. Might even get the rest of the family on the Fun Wheel to take a look.

Comment

the progress has been AWESOME! thanks so much for this.

Comment

Very good photos and good eye to catch this....great report!
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Ahh! This is very exciting, thanks for the photos!

Comment

The car really gives you a sense of scale, and shows how massive the rockwork really is.
                          I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

I printed out each picture on its own sheet and paged through it like a flipbook. Now I can see it in motion. Animation!

Comment

This is one of those unique threads that sets Micechat far above other theme park blog sites, Fishbulb! :thumbup:

Thanks for staying on the look-out on behalf of us MCers for exciting photo opportunities such as this. I've been hoping for this, in particular. The realistic scale of the awesome looking, towering in conjunction with the rockwork gives the road (track) pathway that weaves in-between gives the ride a fun canyon feel.

I like the close up shot, too. Awesome zooming! Imagine how exciting this will be once the cars are traveling atfull speed....especially at night!

---------- Post added 12-06-2011 at 11:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by choco choco View Post
                              I printed out each picture on its own sheet and paged through it like a flipbook. Now I can see it in motion. Animation!
                              Flip thru them and record it. Instant video movie. If you do, you could create a "trip report" without actually leaving town.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X