This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Simba in Soundsational

I absolutely adore the Soundsational parade. I've seen it quite a few times now. The one thing that bothers me a little is the way Simba moves on the drum. He looks like he had a few drinks before the parade started. Was he always that slow/tired looking? I remember the Simba in the Lion King Celebration and Festival at Animal Kingdom were full of life and moved so smoothly.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: Simba in Soundsational

That's odd because it is the same lion.

Comment

It probably depends on the performer portraying him.
      Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

I'm sorry. I'm not as spry as I used to be.

Comment

I thought it was the same Simba from the Lion King parade and Parade of Dreams. I know what you're talking about... it sometimes looks like he's just there looking to the sky and nodding his head, as if he's listening to Mufasa giving him guidance. Last time I watched the parade he did roar a little bit, which was cool.

Comment

It does depend on who is friends with him that day. I see the parades daily from my work location and on rare occasion I've seen him so active up there that I half-expected him to lose his balance and topple off the drum! But...would he land on his feet?

At any rate he certainly has slowed down from his POD days. He used to rock that...rock. O.o
            Last edited by TheMightyGerbil; 12-10-2011, 08:35 AM.
            "Cold green water is not magical."

Comment

Originally posted by simba View Post
              i'm sorry. I'm not as spry as i used to be.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X