Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

We're thinking about making a trip to the parks around January 2-4. How busy will it be then?

Re: How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

Very busy. At least it won't be a crushing experience like the week before.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The 2nd will be busy, as most people have that day off as their "New Years Day".

The 3rd and 4th shouldn't be "too" bad though.

Comment

i agree with both of the above posts... will still be "busy" due to the extended Christmas season. Probably that week will be very similar to last week and this week, actually, cause most students will be in school but lots of people will take it off for vacation anyway.
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Last year, a friend on mine flew in from PA to attend the New Years parade in Pasadena. They decided to go to Disneyland after it was over. Apparently everyone had the same thought. By the time they got there, the Park was not allowing anyone else in and the group spent a little time on Downtown Disney and then went elsewhere.
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I went on Jan 3 this year and the park was amazingly empty. It was awesome.

Comment

New Year's Day 2012 will be on a Sunday, so for people who work in offices, the holiday will be "observed" on Monday the 2nd, so I would expect that day to be very busy. And some people might extend their holiday weekend by taking the 3rd off as well. Just be prepared for crowds.

Comment

What everyone else said, It'll be busy the day right after New Years and then it will calm down. Typically it's busy Dec 30-Jan 2 (depending on when the weekend is) and then is calms down a little and then it crowded again for like 3-4 days RIGHT before students go back to school (around Jan 7, again depending on where the weekend falls) and then the rest of January is mostly pretty quite.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X