Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

We're thinking about making a trip to the parks around January 2-4. How busy will it be then?

Re: How busy do you think the parks will be right after New Years?

Very busy. At least it won't be a crushing experience like the week before.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The 2nd will be busy, as most people have that day off as their "New Years Day".

The 3rd and 4th shouldn't be "too" bad though.

Comment

i agree with both of the above posts... will still be "busy" due to the extended Christmas season. Probably that week will be very similar to last week and this week, actually, cause most students will be in school but lots of people will take it off for vacation anyway.
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Last year, a friend on mine flew in from PA to attend the New Years parade in Pasadena. They decided to go to Disneyland after it was over. Apparently everyone had the same thought. By the time they got there, the Park was not allowing anyone else in and the group spent a little time on Downtown Disney and then went elsewhere.
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I went on Jan 3 this year and the park was amazingly empty. It was awesome.

Comment

New Year's Day 2012 will be on a Sunday, so for people who work in offices, the holiday will be "observed" on Monday the 2nd, so I would expect that day to be very busy. And some people might extend their holiday weekend by taking the 3rd off as well. Just be prepared for crowds.

Comment

What everyone else said, It'll be busy the day right after New Years and then it will calm down. Typically it's busy Dec 30-Jan 2 (depending on when the weekend is) and then is calms down a little and then it crowded again for like 3-4 days RIGHT before students go back to school (around Jan 7, again depending on where the weekend falls) and then the rest of January is mostly pretty quite.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X