This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Fantasy Parade Music

Does anyone know if there are any CDs with the music from the Christmas Fantasy Parade, or if there is any place where i can downlaod the songs, ideally the entire parade. Also does anyone know where i can get a sheet of music for the trumputers part of the song?
    Thanks for you help

Re: Christmas Fantasy Parade Music

All I know is that CDs for rehearsals exist... However, someone managed to get the soundtrack on YouTube (possibly from the CD)..
    A Christmas Fantasy Parade- full soundtrack part 1 - YouTube
    i know there's sites online that allow you to download YouTube video audio like Video2Mp3.com.... try that

I've also tried to find sheet music online but couldn't find it. i was able to learn the entire snare part for the parade just from watching A LOT of videos on YouTube. maybe you could do the same with the trumpet part? their part is broken up into pretty short phrases so it might be easy to teach yourself.. i'd just experiment with notes that seem to work. hope that helps! good luck!
    *not sure if you knew this, but the soldiers only perform the first unit/segment over and over, not the entire soundtrack. if your looking for only the segment of the soundtrack they play to, it's this --> A Christmas Fantasy Parade - Opening Unit - YouTube
    :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

Re: Christmas Fantasy Parade Music

Disneyland has decided that in the 18 years the parade has been run it apparently wasn't worthy of a CD release. Clearly there just wasn't an opportunity to turn a profit. Thank goodness the domestic Disney parks avoid such lackluster cd releases that wouldn't garner any interest like Parade of Dreams, Pixar Play Parade, World of Color, Imagine, yadda yadda yadda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X