Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Just found out from my Lead It is Mad T Party and will start Spring Breakish

So I just spoke to one of my ex leads over in DCA and it will be a MAD T PARTY and it will start around Spring Breakish he said. He didn't know exact dates but he did say it was Def Mad T Party.

I know others have been talking about this for some time now, and knowing now that it will be a Mad T Party will you be attending and do you think it will out do ELECTRONICA. And what kind of names do you think they will come up with for the cocktails with this theme?

Re: Just found out from my Lead It is Mad T Party and will start Spring Breakish

A mar-TEA-ni, perhaps?

Comment

Re: Just found out from my Lead It is Mad T Party and will start Spring Breakish

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
      A mar-TEA-ni, perhaps?
      I like that. That has a nice ring to it. I was thinking like maybe mad as a hatter mojito lol

Comment

Is it Mad T party or Mad Tea party? Just glad they are keeping something!! Always a good time over there. But they seriously need to work on not making the drinks so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by krpink View Post
          Is it Mad T party or Mad Tea party? Just glad they are keeping something!! Always a good time over there. But they seriously need to work on not making the drinks so sweet!
          I do not know of the spelling just that its called Mat T Party so that is all I know and that it will start Spring Breakish.

Comment

IT will be a Mad Tea Party? What is IT? A parade, a show, a themed area?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
              IT will be a Mad Tea Party? What is IT? A parade, a show, a themed area?
              It is going to be the new themed area taking over Hollywood Back lot where Electronica is. I am not sure of the details as far as dancing, dancers etc. All I know is it will be this selected theme and will start Spring Breakish. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

I am just hoping for some Long Island Iced Teas.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

i'm hoping they don't spell tea "t" since thats slang for meth.....................

Comment

that sounds amazing!!! Really over Electronica!

Comment

Awesome! I'm excited to see what they do with it.

Photography
                      www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
                      www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

Can't they just scrap it and leave it how it was pre Glow Fest?

Comment

I'm glad to see Electronica finally leaving. As fun as it was, the theme got very tiresome. I can see an Alice in Wonderland theme having a lot more opportunities with creativity and new ideas.
                          "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

I'll never be "over" Electronica. SO MUCH FUN! )

Still, I'm anxious to see what they can brew up.

Comment

I wish it would go back to pre-Electronica, but why complain when so many people still enjoy it.
                              DisneyTwins
                              Since May 2003

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X