This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland on December 24th-25th...

Okay Everybody....Just wondering how the park would be like on these two days....My friends say it will be quiet...I say it will be crowded beyond reason...Any tips would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    dMomDelta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑdMom

Re: Disneyland on December 24th-25th...

Christmas Day will be insane . . . I went there a few years ago . . . like your friend, I didn't expect it to be busy, until a CM reminded me that a lot of people get DL tickets as Christmas presents . . . nuff said.

It will be INSANE!!!
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

It will be Nucking Futs! Good Luck With THAT one!
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
        It will be Nucking Futs! Good Luck With THAT one!
        I keep telling everyone in my large group of friends that too....besides it being Christmas (which is usually busy anyway) there is also the 50th celebration!! I guess I will be having the last laugh then!
        dMomDelta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑdMom

Comment

Your friends should listen to you more often. I always do. :whistling
          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

the feeling is it's cristmas day so people will be home with there families relaxing and opeing gifts, but in todays society that is boring so everyone runs out to whatever is open. DL, the movies, walmart, blockbuster...so it will be insanely crowded...the entire week will be,.

Comment

If I were you, I'd make a bet out of it. I'd try to make a little money off of them. It'll be crowded.
              Rebel Justin
              Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
              Tomorrowland Stores

Comment

Christmas is one of the absolute busiest days of the year, along with New Years Eve, Easter, and July 4th (which is the busiest of them all).
                I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

oh, and don't forget valentine's day. i went and it was...as micey so blissfully quoted from dickie roberts...NUCKING FUTS!!! it was more crowded than i had ever seen the park before. *shudders at the thought*. although i did see a guy propose infront of the castle-that was sweet.
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

From what I hear the 24th (Christmas Eve) is pretty slow, though - right? I hope it's not too bad - that's when I'm making my monthly visit! Anyone have thoughts on the day before X-mas?
                    July 28, 2006 - Spent My Birthday @ DL & Club 33!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X