Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best time to book a DLH room for Summer 2012 ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best time to book a DLH room for Summer 2012 ?

Looking for advice...

I am planning a trip for late August of 2012. Planning to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on the method of getting the best possible rate when planning so far in advance. ???

Is it worth it to book this far ahead? Or should I just wait for a good deal to come around closer to summer of 2012? OR should I book now... and keep checking back for better rates? Any disadvantages to doing this?

Thanks for any help. I have stayed there many times in the past, but it is been a while since I planned a trip so far in advance... and I am getting old and can't remember the best way of doing things.

Re: Best time to book a DLH room for Summer 2012 ?

August is peak season, so I don't know if you will find any great rates. You might call the Hotel now and check. It never hurts to ask. The staff is always friendly!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

The earlier the better; 2012 will be a busy year for the resort. I booked my July 2012 stay 5 months ago. Go ahead and book now because if you reserve it 'hotel-only,' there's only a 5-day cancellation policy, so you can always call anytime to cancel is things change. Be sure to also ask about AAA, senior, or hotel-industry discounts. Mousesavers.com lists others as well.

Comment

Usually we book ahead like you.
        Depends when in August you go too.
        If we do a summer trip, it's always the second week of August. I think rates go down & the parks are always really nice. Crowds go from medium to low.
        We are actually going on that week this summer, as we've been doing winter trips the last three times.

Comment

I just recently stayed at the disneyland hotel and in my research for the best price, i found the annual passport discount to be the best one. over travel sites and AAA. it came to around $220 before taxes.

Micenation

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X