Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYE Announcement: 24 hour Leap Day Party Confirmed! (Merged Discussion)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News NYE Announcement: 24 hour Leap Day Party Confirmed! (Merged Discussion)

Welcome to the merged discussion regarding the 24 hour party announced for Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort.

On New Year's Eve, Disney announced the One More Disney Day promotion. The offer includes an extra day of admission and night's stay at a Disney Hotel. The announcement also included confirmation of the 24 hour party scheduled for February 29th. The discussion below is merged from several separate threads discussing the rumors and announcements that surrounded this promotion.
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM.

what is one more disney day?

any ideas?
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Re: what is one more disney day?

It is the long-rumored 24-hour party for Leap Day 2012.

Yay for my 100th post!! :yea:
      Stopping in the middle is
      DISTINCTLY
      UNPATRIOTIC!

Comment

^^ This. It also might be Disneyland's new marketing campaign but as of right now we only know about the Leap Year 24 hour party (which technically has not yet been announced). More information will be released on new years.
        Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

Whats going on on NYE (12/31) at DLR thats special?? Perez Hilton commented on it.

I have been hearing rumors something big is going on this NYE at disneyland and DCA and this has been kind of confirmed by PEREZHILTON.com who posted at the end of this post on john lasseter testing the luigis tires ride... http://perezhilton.com/2011-12-26-john-lasseter-resr-drives-luigis-flying-tires-at-disneyland

"P.S! A little birdie told us something really cool is gonna go down at the parks on December 31!!!
          "

anyone know anything as i'll change my NYE plans to go to DLR for this !!!

Comment

Re: Whats going on on NYE (12/31) at DLR thats special?? Perez Hilton commented on it

They are making an announcement.

One More Disney Day - Teaser - YouTube

Rumored to be an announcement for a 24 hour party on February 29th. Or just a new marketing campaign.
            Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Re: Whats going on on NYE (12/31) at DLR thats special?? Perez Hilton commented on it

thanks quentin... i havent seen that vdieo yet.. i wonder if something big is going on at the park that day though -- weird perez said that...

Comment

Originally posted by tiggershadow View Post
                thanks quentin... i havent seen that vdieo yet.. i wonder if something big is going on at the park that day though -- weird perez said that...
                No problem, i think the "big" thing that day will be this announcement on top of the new year festivities.
                Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

just saw this posted too... making me more and more curious https://twitter.com/#!/Englishboi_LA/status/151593140279705600

"something BIG is going down this NEW YEARS EVE at
                  @Disneyland
                  ... disney fans will not want to miss it!!! TRUST ME"

Comment

I'm glad I'll be at the DLR on Saturday! Can't wait to hear the news!

Comment

I don't think the announcement will be AT Disneyland on NYE, but something Disneyland related that will be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                        I don't think the announcement will be AT Disneyland on NYE, but something Disneyland related that will be televised.
                        They may do the announcement in one of the parks.

Comment

It is the 24 hour event for leap year. My manager has confirmed the 24 hour event to us CM'S.

Comment

Announcement of new E ticket? Idk

Comment

It seems most people assume it has something to do with the leap year . . but could it also be some sort of buy so many days and get another day free type thing? It is "One More Disney Day". Just something to toss out there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X