This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic

Why will fantasmic will not be playing for 3 months at DL, r they adding new things to the show?

Re: Fantasmic

Usually they'll take a show offline for a while in order to some fixtures to it. Its likley they might do more upgrades in time for its 20th anniversary.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Rumored that the fountain lifts will be replaced with new ones (not going to require the RoA to be drained) and just regular TLC (speakers refurbed, lighting etc.). The show is MEANT to have downtime. Its only been running year round the past few years due to main street repave project taking away parades and other projects taking entertainment away which Disney went with running F! to make up for the gaps.

Comment

Is F! going to be down until summer?

Comment

Fantasmic! will return on March 2nd.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thank you so much. I just watch F! yesterday and it was awesome like always but I was sad to realize that it won't be there next week or the week after.

Comment

I'm so glad that it'll be coming back early March--in time for my trip at the end of that month. I haven't seen Fantasmic! in so long, so I'm excited to see it again in better condition than I'd seen it before.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X