Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Fireworks after parked closed tonight?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fireworks after parked closed tonight?

At the parks tonight and about 9:30 after the parked closed fireworks went off and seemed to be longer and not the believe show. Some cool fireworks I have never seen before shot off at any of the other firework shows. If anybody knows what was going on that would be great.

Also they were filming in front of the castle around 8:30 tonight with families with balloons and sabers, seemed like for a future commercial as they were a family walking in front of the castle with their balloons. Thanks for any info!!!
    sigpic

Re: Fireworks after parked closed tonight?

From what I heard through another CM, they were testing the fireworks for a new sequence in the show... but don't take my word for it lol.

Comment

There is a private event tonight.

Comment

Someone said that they were testing the "Remember........." fireworks.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by O2H View Post
          There is a private event tonight.
          I can confirm that it was a private event. I was backstage at the time and had to go to a different building temporarily during the fireworks.

Comment

The fireworks were the usual Remember..Dreams Come True show. Did not notice anything new form the sky shells at least.. As was said, someone must have requested a private show for an event.

Comment

Saw them setting up for the event with unusual lighting on the castle last night. Must have been some kind of party. Doesn't "Remember" run about $40,000 per show? Must be nice to have that kind of cash lying around.

Comment

A friend of mine was at Club 33 for a special event that ran till after the park closed.. I'm not sure if the fireworks were for this event though. They just watched from the balcony where you barely can see the fireworks. I don't know that other attendees went to the hub or not.
                Be Cool Stay in School!
                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X