This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonight

so you guys think the park will be busy tonight with the last of finals being this week and all?

Re: tonight

It should be packed tonight. Today is the first day of 8-midnight operation for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland
      It should be packed tonight. Today is the first day of 8-midnight operation for the rest of the year.
      its been open till midnight every friday for a while. do you think it will be busier than a normal friday though? or will the cold scare locals away?

Comment

OH man I work directly next the over flow parking for Disneyland and it was half way full when I went to lunch today. Also my friend who works with and at Disneyland said it will be packed form now through this week! Good greif I am goin this Tuesday!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Great rhetorical question and the reason I went last night!
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Disney had signs up at 8 AM this morning at the Parking Lots "Disneyland will be extremely busy today"...

Disney is planning on Capacity crowds from today thru the first week of January. Be prepared.. get there early, and if you leave, you might not be allowed back in due to the crowd size (you might have to wait, like last Saturday).
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland
              FYI: We're only open until 9:00 pm on Xmas Eve.
              Rebel Justin
              Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
              Tomorrowland Stores

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X