X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Titanfreak46
    Does anybody have the DL Forever music that is shareable?
    You should probablly PM Cousin Orville about that one...

Leave a comment:

• sorceress1986
    replied
    Well, in the case of Disneyland attraction sounds & stuff, there is this site, www.visionsfantastic.com, they have the ride-through music & such. You can download them and convert the files, that's what I did.

The ITunes store has very little in my opinion on Disney music, the Muppets, too...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Remus
    replied
    Originally posted by kevdo
    The iTunes Music Store has a lot of Disney music available, though not the Happiest Millionaire.
    I have "it wont be long till christmas" song but its not on my ipod(i dont have one), its on my computer.

Leave a comment:

• Titanfreak46
    replied
    Does anybody have the DL Forever music that is shareable?

Leave a comment:

• mickeyslittlehelper
    replied
    Have you heard of MousePod? Its a weekly "talk show" about disney. It's pretty good. http://www.podcast.net/show/653

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    I have the entire DL Forever collection on mine.

Leave a comment:

• kevdo
    replied
    The iTunes Music Store has a lot of Disney music available, though not the Happiest Millionaire.

Leave a comment:

• Titanfreak46
    started a topic Disney Music for IPOD

Disney Music for IPOD

Do any of you out their have Disney music that can be transfered onto my ipod. I know Another Pixie has tons of music, and i was wondering pixie if you could post some more music maybe even stuff from the movie such as happiest millionaire. i would be greatful to anybody that would be willing to help out!! thanks again

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X