Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to the 50th Magical Memories today....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the 50th Magical Memories today....

Wolfette asked me a question I couldn't answer, she was checking out the ticket display and I started telling her about the history of the tickets, but then she asked when the Annual Passport started, I was stumped, so thought I'd turn to the pros...When exactly did Annual Passport start? How much was the original cost, any details for a curious child would be appreciated.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Re: Went to the 50th Magical Memories today....

So know one knows? Darkbeer can you help me out?

- Wolfette

Comment

Hey Wolfy,

I'm no expert, but I have been an AP for about 15 years. I believe I got my first one in 1989 or 90. It was a "Regular" AP. I think that they offered 3 at the time. Reg, dlx, and Premium. I'd almost be guessing that I paid $69 or $79 for the year back then. My memory is better towards the early 90's. Regular AP for $99/year with a $10 discount for 3A. It stayed that way for a while until they decided to do away with the Regular one and forced you to get the Dlx or Premium.

As foggy as my memory serves me, I hope this helps.

Maybe, if I can remember, when we get together next time, I'll bring some of our older AP's. I think that we have all of the expired ones except for one year. I accidently left them at the AP center once when we renewed.

See ya!

Comment

Thanks and the Wolfette thanks you also!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X