Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

I saw Al's update that Lady and the Tramp has some bonus features with Walt's Main St. Apartment. Has anyone watched them yet? I know there's something with the Disney Second Screen app on the Blu Ray edition with a 360 apartment tour. I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting the Blu-Ray combo pack now and synching my iPad up with it to use the Second Screen feature, or just wait until the DVD only edition comes out in a month or so.

I've always wanted to see the apartment, and I'm wondering if this might give me a good front row seat of what it's like to be inside? Is this a must-have for Disneyland fans?

Re: Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

My brother should be coming back with the Blu-Ray any time now so when he does, I'll check it out and report back

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Here is a little sneak peak of whats on that Blu-Ray: Take a Peek Inside Walt

Comment

Bought my copy, just haven't picked it up yet.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

It's a cute video. Diane tells some nice stories of Walt. It's worth watching.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Does one have to have an Ipad to see these features?
            -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Comment

It's not all that much different than what the Orange County Register has made available on their website for the last few years: OCRegister.com Multimedia: Disney Apartment

Comment

Lot's of pictures of Walt's apt on MiceChat.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I posted another thread about an interview with Walt's oldest daughter and a video that has some footage of a visit to the apartment with his daughter.

---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 07:35 PM ----------

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...-daughter.html

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X