Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

I saw Al's update that Lady and the Tramp has some bonus features with Walt's Main St. Apartment. Has anyone watched them yet? I know there's something with the Disney Second Screen app on the Blu Ray edition with a 360 apartment tour. I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting the Blu-Ray combo pack now and synching my iPad up with it to use the Second Screen feature, or just wait until the DVD only edition comes out in a month or so.

I've always wanted to see the apartment, and I'm wondering if this might give me a good front row seat of what it's like to be inside? Is this a must-have for Disneyland fans?

Re: Walt's Apartment on Lady and the Tramp DVD?

My brother should be coming back with the Blu-Ray any time now so when he does, I'll check it out and report back

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Here is a little sneak peak of whats on that Blu-Ray: Take a Peek Inside Walt

Comment

Bought my copy, just haven't picked it up yet.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

It's a cute video. Diane tells some nice stories of Walt. It's worth watching.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Does one have to have an Ipad to see these features?
            -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Comment

It's not all that much different than what the Orange County Register has made available on their website for the last few years: OCRegister.com Multimedia: Disney Apartment

Comment

Lot's of pictures of Walt's apt on MiceChat.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I posted another thread about an interview with Walt's oldest daughter and a video that has some footage of a visit to the apartment with his daughter.

---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 07:35 PM ----------

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...-daughter.html

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X