This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - The Flavor of Hawaii 2012

So apparently Disney finally updated the rather well-worn video from the original Tiki Room. I will miss the old video, sure, but the new one is a well-made replacement with HD footage, a slightly more historical and dole oriented focus, and more modern vibe to it. Give it a few decades and it will feel just as kitschy as the original video did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaOf0qvlNr0&hd=1

Please check out my website too!

Re: Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - The Flavor of Hawaii 2012

I notice they don't show the factories like they once did, but thanks for sharing the video!

Comment

I saw that when I was there for the anniversary. While I understand why they did it, and that they had to do it, I still like the old video better. *sigh*

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

They could have updated the old film encorperating elemets from the new one .

Comment

awww. the old one is better.

Comment

Old film is better. I hated when they added the poorly animated flash animation segment. The new vide has an even worse animated segment.
            The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

No, this version is horrible. Did anyone notice that they only fire featured was at :35 and 2:25 both from those crappy back yard tiki torches? I thought this was about Hawaii? Volcanic soil was only mentioned once, shown with a lush green valley below. Might as well have gone to New Zealand to shoot like most film productions, maybe they did. That luau lawn looked pretty new. And speaking of the luau, for me it seemed kinda creepy that there was just that one white guy with all those girls half his age making the toast, or maybe cause he also reminds me of Jack Black (its the hair).

Give me FIRE!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X