This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Summer Nightastic 2012?

What would you like to see? Have you heard anything about it?

What I would like to see is
    -Return of The Main Street Electrical Parade
    -Fantasmic! Of course
    -Something to replace Electronica (Something bigger and better!)
    -World of Color (Maybe new effects or special additions, maybe some low profile pyrotechnics)
    -Fireworks (Remember Dreams Come True)

Re: Summer Nightastic 2012?

Randomized drop sequences on Tower of Terror, maybe with new external lighting and the shaft lighting / fog that Florida's had. Maybe even a very subtle texture mapped projection of the building cracking or rubble falling from the corners every few minutes, or projected sparks falling from the sign.

And ElecTRONica is being replaced with the Mad T Party. It's already been announced for this summer.
    Last edited by bkroz; 02-26-2012, 08:39 AM.
    I believe I chose the life of a tomb raider, because
    I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when life hangs in the balance.
    Famous last words.

Comment

Last year was Soundsational summer so idk if summer nightastic will be returning?

:whistling
      It's a music Celebration
      Come on, come on, come on
      Strike up the band,
      Feel the beat, what a great sensation
      Come on, come on, come on
      Move and clap your hands,
      Get into the Spirit
      Let everyone hear it,
      So come on, come on

:whistling
      Step into the Magic
      Watch the stories come alive
      Step into the Magic
      Every color shines so bright
      Step into the Magic!!!!
      :ap:
      -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

This summer the big push is the relaunch of DCA. I doubt Disneyland will get as much attention, promotional wise, this year.
        "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Michael808702 View Post
          Last year was Soundsational summer so idk if summer nightastic will be returning?
          I too
          don't think they will bring back Summer Nightastic
          especially with Carsland opening this summer.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

I don't know how successful it would be, but I think a promotion should be going on in both parks. People will know that DCA will be swamped with the new attractions. Cars Land is going to get a lot of attention, and, with Project Sparkle, the rest of the park should shape up really well, too. Disneyland might end up being some lost profit if people are hesitant to spend their money there since there won't be anything "new".

Comment

Disneyland is Disneyland. It's the icon that people flock to (almost every kids dream).
              I don't think the park will lose profit. People will check out Carsland, but they def will being going to Disneyland as well.
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

What will this new Mad T Party thing replacing Electronica be like!?

Comment

^^this might help explain it.

Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

11:00pm to 12:00am on a warm summer night is the absolute best time to be at Disneyland. Just thought I'd say that.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                      Disneyland is Disneyland. It's the icon that people flock to (almost every kids dream).
                      I don't think the park will lose profit. People will check out Carsland, but they def will being going to Disneyland as well.
                      But with the new SoCal 2Fer that only allows one park per day, it won't be quite like previous summers. Everyone loves Disneyland, but the allure of something new just has more appeal. The only things I can think of that DL will have going for it in Summer is Matterhorn's reopening and Star Tours. Everything else is relatively old news.

Comment

the push this year is the remade DCA which I think the promotion will be called Summer in California or a Calitastic summer (I hope they don't use that)

...seriously

Comment

bring Block party bash back, not PPP! ugg. I would also love to see the electrical parade come back too but this summer is going to be on overload at DCA. I wonder if it will close at the same time DL does?

Comment

Maybe in their "panic" to please guests at DCA this summer they'll rush DEP back into a nighttime slot?
                            I've heard unconfirmed rumors that Spectromagic is coming back, so WDW could effectively give our parade back now.
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by jiminysgurl View Post
                              bring Block party bash back, not PPP! ugg. I would also love to see the electrical parade come back too but this summer is going to be on overload at DCA. I wonder if it will close at the same time DL does?
                              Al Lutz reported that DCA will be expanding it's operating hours in the summer, it should be open from 8:00am to 11:00pm

"Still, the demand from 75,000+ daily Anaheim visitors will far outstrip the 23,000 riders per day that Radiator Springs Racers could theoretically handle once DCA expands its hours of operation to an 8AM to 11PM daily park schedule next summer."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X