Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

the absolute last day to experience HMH and Small World Holiday

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the absolute last day to experience HMH and Small World Holiday

We are receiving annual passes for christmas from my MIL. It is my husband, me and we have 5 kids ages 16,12,8,5 and 2. We would like to take the kids to the park to see the holiday stuff, but with the reports of how crowded the park has been im not sure about going.

Does anyone know the last day that everything will be up, like Haunted mansion, Small World and the fireworks??

Thanks so much
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

Re: the absolute last day to experience HMH and Small World Holiday

Jan 3rd is the last day for Small World Holiday, it's closed for refurb on the 4th. Not sure about Haunted Mansion Holiday but I think it's open until Jan 17th, closing for refurb on the 18th. Check out the Disneyland calendar for when attractions are closed.
    Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Comment

A Christmas Fantasy Parade runs through Jan 1.
      Resort goes into normal mode on Jan 2.
      Haunted Mansion Holiday runs through Jan 18 (I think)
      not sure about "it's a small world holiday"

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
        A Christmas Fantasy Parade runs through Jan 1.
        Resort goes into normal mode on Jan 2.
        Haunted Mansion Holiday runs through Jan 18 (I think)
        not sure about "it's a small world holiday"
        Actually, 'A Christmas Fantasy' Parade runs through January 2. The Christmas Season typically always runs until Jan. 2nd.

Comment

thanks for your help. I checked the disneyland web site on their calander and they didnt have anything posted. We are planning on going the 2nd.
          www.reveles.net
          "a whole lot of nothin"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X