This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Buzz Lightyear Meet and Greet

I am going to Disneyland at the beginning of March and was wonder if/where Buzz Lightyear does meet and greets?

Re: Buzz Lightyear Meet and Greet

at Disney Cal Adventure. Normally in front of tsmm, it changes throughout the day.
    at DL, tomorrowland. but if you want times just go to City Hall or the times board and ask.

Comment

Buzz Lightyear has been moved to Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure across from Toy Story Midway Mania, along with Woody and Jessie. He is no longer found in Tomorrowland. This is what I heard anyways.
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Download the Disney Parks app. (was only Android, but now available for iPhone).
        (once in the park) it will tell you where the characters are.
        There's even a function that will remind you that the event you would like to see is about to start.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Thanks I will download the app and check city hall

Comment

If the City Hall line is long, any CM near a park phone can call and find out this info for you.

Comment

Buzz is at DCA by the Toy Story ride he no longer shows up at Tomorrowland.
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X